This online converter of OST files to PST files makes it possible to transfer data from one format to another using any device and any operating system (Windows, Android, iOS, Mac OS, etc).
Our OST to PST online conversion service does not require access to Exchange Server, Windows Domain Controller or Microsoft Outlook. All you need to do is upload your OST file to the server. Next, you will receive a link to download the converted PST file containing all of the data from the original OST file, including: e-mails, contacts, appointments, reminders, tasks, notes, calendars, journals, attachments, etc.
The .ost to .pst converter service allows you to convert the following types of OST files:
- OST files in Unicode format (Microsoft Outlook version 2007 or later)
- OST files in ANSI format (Microsoft Outlook versions 97-2003 that are more than 2GB in size)
- OST files created using all versions of Microsoft Exchange Server
- Encrypted OST files that use any type of encryption
- Password-protected OST files
- OST files created with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Outlook
The benefits of the online OST to PST file conversion service:
- The .ost to .pst converter service works on any device that is connected to the Internet
- Does not require you to have Microsoft Windows installed
- Does not require access to a Microsoft Exchange Server
- Does not require authentication by Windows Domain Controller
- Does not require you to have Microsoft Outlook installed on your device
Notes for the Microsoft OST 2 PST converter service:
- The size of the converted PST file may be considerably smaller than the size of the original OST file.
- The converted PST file will be saved in Unicode format as a *.PST file that is used as the default file format in Microsoft Outlook 2007 or later. This format allows you to store more than 2GB of data in a single file.
- The files are stored for 10 days starting from the time that the source file is uploaded to the server;
- The converted PST file will not be encrypted or password-protected.